I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

2/20/11

Day 51 - Baby Bumps & Blossoms!


Today I was playing on the floor with Jordan.
I had his tummy time carpet out, toys, and his boppy pillow.
Earlier in the day he started something new: 
He leans to one side and cocks his head really cute.
Well as he was sitting w/his boppy, he cocked his head and
fell forward, hitting his little brow bone on the hardwood floor :(
I scooped him up quickly and gave him a quick once-over.
He cried a bit, but not nearly as much as I thought he would!
Instantly I could see a little red bump forming.
I felt so helpless. Honestly I think it hurt me more than Jordan.
He continued to play & laugh as if nothing even happened!

As I was laying the baby in his crib, pretty blossoms caught my eye!
Once the baby was asleep, I ran out back to snap a picture.
These are blossoms from our nectarine tree - so pretty!
I even caught a piece of the blue sky in the background.
Spring has sprung, and I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment