I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

2/15/11

Day 46 - Formula, Veggies & Fruit - Oh My!


And they say teenagers eat a lot!
Earlier this evening I went shopping - I know what you're thinking...
I assure you, it was only for the essentials! (this time)
My cart was filled to the brim with diapers, baby food, formula, etc.
Jordan is starting on his 5th new veggie, and a 3rd new fruit.
It's actually fun to pick out a variety for him.
He LOVES his veggies! Sweet potatoes are his favorite!
Squash, not so much (can't really blame him) and he likes Peas.
Along w/cereal, he goes through 2 fruit & veggie containers a day.
Plus his usual daily supply of formula.
Some websites I follow say he could be eating more, some say less.
I like to stay somewhere in between.
And I also watch for signs of hunger, and a full tummy.
It's very rare that I get the 'I'm full, stop feeding me' sign.
I guess that's why Jordan has been given little names such as:
Tubby, and Cheeks.
As long as his pediatrician thinks Jordan is fine, then I'm happy.





No comments:

Post a Comment