I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

2/17/11

Day 48 - Almost Pampered... Chef that is!


I received my new Pampered Chef products the other day.
Today I was home sick, so I decided to experiment a bit!
I just LOVE my new deep dish baker. 
What's so great about it is that it fits in my microwave!
I also got the Pampered Chef southwestern seasoning mix.
I took some steaks out of the freezer, and sprinkled w/seasoning.
Then I took the dish full of steaks, put the lid on it, and 
(this is my favorite part) PUT IT IN THE MICROWAVE!
I put them in for nearly 10 minutes, and they came out DELISH.
Now this is my kind of cooking! Quick & Easy.
I guess I should experiment more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment