I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

2/17/11

Day 47 - Sweet Dreams!


When this picture was snapped, Jordan was asleep for the night.
I had just tucked him, and kissed his little chubby cheek.
From the 1st week he was born, he has slept through the night.
How did we get so lucky? I have no clue!
5am has been the earliest he's woken up. Not bad.
We have two secret weapons that help him fall asleep fast.
Secret weapon #1 - That little lamb you see in the corner of his bed.
The best gift I ever got from Nordstrom! 
It makes soothing sounds, and drowns out some of the house noise.
Secret weapon #2 - The blue swaddle he's wrapped in.
For the life of us we couldn't get that mummy wrap thing down!
The receiving blankets weren't working, so I opted to cheat.
I found these swaddles at Babies 'R Us and they're GREAT!
Some parents use pacifiers, some use night lights...
All we need is a lamb, and a swaddle.
Pure magic!



No comments:

Post a Comment