I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

2/14/11

Day 45 - Tiffany from my Valentine!


Every year for Valentine's Day, for as long as I can remember,
Danny has taken me to Tiffany & Co. to pick out my gift!
It's something I look forward to every year with great eagerness!


Last year on Valentine's day I was pregnant with Jordan -
This year, little Jordan accompanied us to the store!
Below you can see Jordan & Daddy.
Both of them were SO patient as they waited for me to shop.



This Valentine's Day, I decided on this gorgeous purse!
I've wanted it since the day I saw it, a few months back.
My iPhone doesn't do it justice - it's BEAUTIFUL!

Thank you so much Danny! I'm so lucky to have you!
This has been a GREAT Valentine's Day - XoXo
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment