I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

2/7/11

Day 39 - Lots & Lots Accomplished!


There was a lot accomplished in the house tonight! 
I had dinner made, fed Jordan his cereal & veggies, put a load in the washer,
and had Jordan bathed & lotioned - all before 7pm!
That may not sound like very much to some of you, 
but I was VERY pleased with everything I was able to get done this evening!
I snapped these two pictures of Jordan as I was cooking dinner.
The first picture was right before he ate. 
He likes to play with his pacifier. I got a picture of him putting it in upside down.

In the second picture, he had just finished his dinner. 
I left him in his highchair to play as I prepared the spaghetti.
I thought it would be funny to put one of his toys inside his bib pocket.
Doing this really kept him busy - long enough for me to finish dinner!
I announced that dinner was ready, put the baby in the tub, did my laundry,
and then Danny was finally home from work a little after 7pm.
He came home to a delicious smelling baby, and the yummy aroma of dinner.
SUCCESS!

2 comments:

  1. Laura, I so enjoy this b;og you have done. I liked it so much, That I started one too. But I have yet to get started. I want to make it for the family also. But I am not sure how to. I guess i can figure it out. It looks like I am going to Have a great time doing it.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for reading my blog! It's great to hear that you liked it :) It's really a lot of fun - don't beat yourself up if you can't post something everyday. That's actually the tough part. Everything else is a breeze. Good luck! And thanks again for reading it.

    ReplyDelete