I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

2/23/11

Blog Extra!!

kara\

Hello friends! I'm really, really, REALLY excited about something today!
And let me tell ya, I could use something to get me happy today...
Many of you know that I'm in the middle of planning Jordan's 1st Birthday.
And even more of you know that it's going to be a Circus/Carnival theme.
Well the lady/blog site that gave me the inspiration in the first place is 
HAVING A GIVEAWAY!!! 
Not just any giveaway... A circus/carnival theme giveaway!!
Can you imagine my surprise & excitement when I saw her new FB status?!
My heart started pounding, and my palms literally started sweating!
What do you call that? borderline obsessive? Ok, cool!
I'm totally jumping at the chance for this awesome contest!
Kara is the reason why I chose the fun Circus theme for
Jordan's 1st Birthday party!
Wish me luck everyone - I really hope I win!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment