I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

2/2/11

Day 33 - 6 months & Sipping!

Today our little guy Jordan turned 6 months old! 
Seriously... where did the time go?!
He's growing by leaps & bounds, and brings so much joy to our family.
To celebrate Jordan's 6 month Birthday, I introduced a sippy cup!
He was automatically drawn to the bright colors.



After giving the sippy cup a once over, he grasped the handles, and
brought the 'Jordan' cup right up to his mouth! 
And wouldn't you know it... he started sucking on it. 
I realize babies do this kind of thing out of instinct, 
but it's still fun to see how much he's developed in 6 short months!
It was bittersweet to witness this new little milestone in Jordan's life.
Before I know it, he'll be 17, and graduating high school.
I'm not going to dwell on how quickly time is flying -
I'm going to continue enjoying every second of this little miracle we call Jordan!



Happy 6 month Birthday baby!
XoXo

1 comment:

  1. Laura-that is so sweet...he looks like such a sweet baby boy! i hope i can see him before he is one!!!xo, britton

    ReplyDelete