I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

2/4/11

Day 34 - My Jumping All Star!


Ok, so I wasn't actually at the gym to take this photo of Brady, BUT...
It was sent to my phone. So technically, it's my picture! lol
I've mentioned before that Brady is an all star cheerleader.
He's had practice everyday this week in preparation for their competition.
This picture was taken during practice as he was jumping.
The whole team is in Palm Springs, ready to compete on Saturday & Sunday.
He's very much looking forward to it, and will get to see a lot of his friends!
I'm very sad that we won't be there to see him perform on two teams -
Saturday morning he competes, and Nina has a Girl Scout outing at the same time.
Sunday he competes way too late in the evening to even consider going.
He tried to make me feel better by telling me there were other competitions.
There's always a link to the video on youtube or facebook, but 
it's just not the same. Good luck California All Stars!
And good luck Brady!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment