I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

2/20/11

Day 50 - Movie, Lunch, & American Girls


Saturday was a day of fun for Nina and her friend Rosemary!
They planned a movie date 2 weeks prior.
I took the girls, and their American Girl dolls to see
Gnomeo & Juliet. A very cute movie I might add!
I didn't actually see the entire movie because I fell asleep...
I had been home sick 2 days prior, and wasn't 100%
But like most moms, we don't like to disappoint our kiddos.
After the movie was over, they played a couple arcade games,
and then it was time to eat lunch!
We drove over to Red Robin. One of my favorite spots!
All four girls enjoyed their meal, and played more video games.
We took a quick trip to Michael's craft store -
The girls wanted to do some craft-y stuff.
Later the fun continuted with a fun Sleepover!

No comments:

Post a Comment