I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

2/9/11

Day 40 - Jordan's Hats!


Day 40 found me snapping pictures of Jordan wearing his hats.
Tonight I went shopping at Janie and Jack and found the cute you see above.
It was the last one, and it was on sale - so I snagged it!
We're getting family pictures done on Saturday and I thought this would be cute.
Little did I know that this adorable little hat would be too small for Jordan : (
So bummed! I'll have to go online tonight to see if I can find a bigger size!
I think he looks so cute in it, and it will match what all of us are wearing.
Wish me luck!

The picture below was also taken tonight. This baseball cap was a gift from my cousin.
It's still a little big for him, but he looks so cute wearing it backwards!
Plus I got a great shot of some drool rolling down his chin.
Hopefully we won't get too many shots of drool during our family photo session!
Once again, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment