I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

2/13/11

Day 44 - Chores & Cheeks!


For the past 4 weekends that I can remember, we've been going non-stop!
Today was the 1st day that we didn't have anything planned.
What does that mean? It means that we got to catch up on chores!
Sometimes I wish we had more days like this...
Jordan, or some of you know him as "cheeks" helped me out today.
I was busy sorting all of the Pampered Chef orders that came last week.
He looked like such a big boy as he sat at our dining room table.
He kept me company, and himself very busy with his toys.

After I was done with my little project, Cheeks went to watch daddy.
It was a beautiful day outside, and Danny had TONS of yardwork!
He couldn't finish it all today, but he did the lions share.
I put Jordan in his jumper, and turned him so he could see daddy.
He jumped & jumped until he heard the hedge trimmer -
then he would just sit and stare, and wait for Danny to shut it off.
Danny would turn around every now & then and wave to him.
"Pretty soon you'll be out here helping me", Danny said to Jordan.
And then Cheeks went back to his jumping.

No comments:

Post a Comment