I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

2/9/11

Day 39 - A Quick Visit


Cousin Olivia, and Auntie Sara came to visit us after a day at Disneyland!
It's been a few months since Jordan saw them. 
He was very happy while they were here!
Olivia was so eager to hold her cousin. She asked me over & over if she could.
My sister & I sat them down on the couch, and started clicking away!
The entire time Jordan was so mesmerized by Olivia's shoe laces.
He wouldn't leave them alone, but Olivia didn't mind one bit!
Once his Auntie Sara got a hold of Jordan, she could NOT stop kissing him.
After a few minutes she said, "wow, he's a heavy little guy".
It was so nice to have my sister come down for a visit at the last minute!
We don't see eachother often, but when we do, it's always a great time.
We love you Sara & Olivia!

No comments:

Post a Comment