I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

2/11/11

Day 41 - It's Valentine Central!

 Day 41 was like any other night... 
Chock full of things to do!
Valentine's Day is nearly here - 
And I had LOTS to get done!

Nina was shopping for a "Valentine".
Yep! Cupid's arrow hit the bullseye!

Here she is picking out his card.
This took careful consideration - 
And 2 hours later, she finally chose one!

The lucky boy is getting candy hearts,
a stuffed animal puppy, and a
 heart-shaped box of chocolates!


Tonight I made marshmallow pops!
These are for Nina's Girl Scout party.
And one of my favorite things to make!

I put the pops in a bucket so I can
display them on the party table.

They're always a big hit for any party!
And super easy to make.

I also bought mylar heart balloons.
They will be given to each Girl Scout,
and a few to my co-workers.
I'm also giving one to Danny & the kids! 

Well, this is what I got done on Day 41!
29 goody bags filled for classmates,
6 goody bags for the Girl Scouts,
Valentine cards signed,
Several marshmallow pops finished,
and some minor preparation for the 
Girl Scout party!

I'm sure the girls are going to be excited!
I can't wait to see thier faces when they 
see how much they're LOVED!

No comments:

Post a Comment