I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

2/1/11

Day 32 - Grocery Shopping


Busy moms are forever finding ways to get everything done! Is that even possible?
I have high hopes, and would like to think that the impossible is well... possible!
I've found a way to get most things done, some of the time. 
But I'm always striving to get more done.
That's probably why I don't get to bed until 2am!
Right now I'm sitting waiting for Brady to get out of practice.
Instead of relaxing, and unwinding from a crazy day, I'm doing busy mom stuff.
By this I mean that I'm grocery shopping. 
Yes, I'm sitting on my behind, grocery shopping.
If you're a busy mom, or even a busy dad for the matter, I highly recommend giving
online grocery shopping a try - It's a wonderful time saver. 
And it's actually nice having someone else carry 
all your heavy bags into the house for you!
You pick your groceries, schedule a delivery day, decide on the magic hour, 
and in two shakes of a lamb's tail, your weekly grocery shopping is finished! 
So easy, and SO worth the $9.95 delivery fee. 
Practice is out, the kids are ready to drive home, and my grocery shopping is done!
Busy mom out.

No comments:

Post a Comment