I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

1/10/11

Project 365?

I've heard so much about this project 365, and didn't fully understand what it was about. I'm almost ashamed to admit that I had to Google it for more info.  I've enjoyed scrolling through other 365 projects that my friends & family have started, but I didn't give it any thought to start my own... Until now!
I read that you're supposed to take your camera everywhere. And they mean EVERYWHERE! Well for me, that's not a problem; except for the fact that all I have is a cheap digital camera, and an iPhone. But I do have something that every other project 365 creator has, and that is a picture subject! I must tell you, I've got 3 beautiful kids that put the spark in my day, the light in my life, and the shot to my heart. I already happen to take pictures every day of the week - I just never documented them in this nature before. I'm sure there are more elaborate picture projects out there, but this one is my very own. A Laura Aguirre original if you will.
Every month I will play around with a new editing feature on my iMac. January is the 'antique' month.
Not sure what February, March, or even April will bring but I guess we'll just have to wait & see. 
So here it goes... My very own Project 365!

No comments:

Post a Comment