I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

1/23/11

Day 23 - The Pampered What?!


The Pampered Mommy? No. The Pampered Wife? No.
I'm talking about The Pampered Chef!
Sometimes I like to get pampered, 
but I'm NOT a chef by any stretch of the imagination!
But you don't have to be pampered, or a chef for that matter,
 to like the Pampered Chef kitchen items!
I hosted a kitchen/cooking show today and had some wonderful ladies over.
We had a great time oogling at all the neat kitchen items,
sampling some easy & delicious recipes, 
while catching up, laughing, and sipping our margaritas!
A great time was had by all.
Some would even say that baby Jordan stole the show!
I'm so grateful for my friends that came by, shopped, and spent $ at my party.
I'm happy to announce that I have joined The Pampered Chef team (again).
Just let me know when you're ready to book your kitchen show!



No comments:

Post a Comment