I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

1/15/11

Day 15 - Sweet & Silly Nina


Today I'm highlighting my adorable daughter Nina.
I couldn't decide what picture I wanted to use, so I posted both of them!
These pictures are a perfect example of her personality - Sweet & Silly. 
Nina's is sandwiched between her 2 brothers on our family totem pole.
This little girl definitly knows what she wants!
 Once she makes up her mind, there's no stopping her! And I think that's great!
Nina has a very big heart, and she really loves to help others.
She once contacted an animal rescue (nonprofit and no-kill pet welfare organization) 
and asked them if she could hold a bake sale to raise money for the animals in need.
They were very grateful to have her help, and even invited her back.
Nina is always trying to raise awareness for The Fuzzy Pet Foundation or TFPF.
This is truly a great organization, with amazing volunteers, and it's worth a look! 
Check out their website: http://www.tfpf.org  
When Nina isn't making a difference in her community, she loves to:
 have sleepovers with her friends, write stories, play angry birds on her iPhone, 
record funny moments with her flip camera, ask for a pet shark on a daily basis,
and enjoy a mani/pedi with her Mom. I love you Nina!


http://www.tfpf.org

1 comment: