I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

1/16/11

Day 16 - Jordan Rolled Over!



My little Jordan turned over for the first time this evening! 
I am so thankful that I was able to capture this milestone for my project 365! 
I'm a little sad at the same time... Danny wasn't here to witness it.
 Nor was he here to share in the joy that I felt as I was coaxing Jordan to do it! 
Danny is in Arizona on business. Doesn't that just figure! 
I've added captions below as Jordan makes his attempt at a successful turnover! 

Grabbing anything he could find for assistance.

Almost...

Getting closer...

Just a bit more...

He did it!! Great job Jordan : )







2 comments:

  1. Yay for my little baby bro! Why didnt u call me? I wanted to see this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sad that I missed this moment. I know he roller over again, and i'll be sure to witness it.

    ReplyDelete