I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

1/26/11

Day 26 - Tight Pants!


We took our family portrait tonight at church.
They are putting together a parish family directory.
I had all of us color coordinated for the picture, and everyone looked great!
When I was getting Jordan dressed this evening, I noticed his pants were a bit tight.
Somehow I managed to squeeze his tummy in them, and we were on our way!
I bought these cute little pin-striped pants for him to wear at Christmas time.
It's been a month, and I didn't realize how quickly he had grown...
The photographer got us situated, and was ready to start snapping away.
Within 3 seconds, Jordan had spit up all over his shirt, and Danny's hand!
Jordan doesn't spit up too much these days, but we figured he was just excited.
Our family pictures now have a reminder of what happened - 
we tried to hide the wet spot as best we could, but it didn't work.
Once we got home, we were getting ready to put Jordan's jammies on him.
Danny had the baby sitting on his lap and noticed how tight his pants were.
Then it hit me like a ton of bricks... Jordan spit up because his poor belly was being
SQUEEZED into those pants!! I felt terrible.
Danny tried to release some of the pressure by unbuttoning the tight waistband.
These pictures were snapped as Jordan was trying to work the button. 

No comments:

Post a Comment