I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

1/11/11

Day 11 - My Son Brady


For the 11th day of my project, I decided to post about my handsome son, Brady.
What can I say? He's a teenager. And if you've ever lived with a teenager, you'd know that there is NEVER a dull moment when they're around. 
Colorful language, mood swings, and an occasional temper tantrum... 
And I was just talking about me! lol 
I took this picture of Brady as he was leaving for work this evening. 
He's a tumbling coach for the Starlite allstars. 
He is also an all star cheerleader for the California All Stars! 
His team is amazing, to say the least! 
Some time down the road I'll post more about Brady, and his team.
Until then, I'm posting a few words that I think describe Brady in a nutshell ~
Hilarious, moody, obnoxious, honest, fogetful, messy, vain, 
passionate, lactose intolerant, crazy, surprising, strong, clean, bossy,
loyal, flexible, determined, a born leader, and obnoxious. 
Ooops! Did I list obnoxious twice? Good.
What would our home be like without Brady? 
Very dull, I'm sure of it. I love you son.



No comments:

Post a Comment