I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

1/20/11

Day 20 - Party Planning Fun!


Lately I've been giving Jordan's upcoming 1st Birthday a LOT of thought! 
This is a picture of my computer as I'm brainstorming. 
Yes... yes... I realize he's only 5 1/2 months old right now, 
but it's never too early to start planning for that perfect 1st Birthday party!
By accident (or not) I set my standards high when I planned Brady & Nina's 1st party.
Brady's 1st Birthday was held in a conference room at the 
MGM Grand Hotel, in Las Vegas. Crazy, I know.
He had a Sesame Street theme, and it was a great party! 
My mom made a darling cake, and the decorations were adorable.
Nina's 1st Birthday party was held at the La Habra community center.
I don't remember the exact number of guests that attended but, 
all I know is that we needed to rent two joining rooms to fit everyone!
She had a Classic Pooh theme, and it was simply adorable!
Winnie the Pooh walked around, visiting with all the party guests.
There was a framed picture of Nina on every table. 1 lucky guest got to take it home.
For the past 2 months I've been scouring the internet for inspiration, and ideas. 
I've settled on a theme, but only a select few know what it is.
Now it's time to start putting all those wonderful ideas together. 
Jordan's 1st Birthday party will definitely be an event to remember!



No comments:

Post a Comment