I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

1/18/11

Day 18 - Jordan's Tummy Time

 I've come to realize that Jordan could use more tummy time! 
Because our entire house is made up of wood floors, 
I hated the thought of him playing on something so cold & hard. 
So tonight I ran to Target in search of a 'tummy time' rug! 
It wasn't exactly what I wanted, but... As you can see, he enjoyed it very much! 


I'm not sure what we'll do when Jordan starts crawling around the house! 
Knee pads maybe? I think I've seen some out there... 
I wonder what day of my project 365 will have a picture of him crawling? 
I can't wait to find out! 
Wait a minute... What am I thinking? Scratch that - I can wait! 
His first 5 months have already gone by WAY too fast. 
Until then Jordan, enjoy your 'tummy time' rug. Mommy loves you!


No comments:

Post a Comment