I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

1/29/11

Day 29 - Making Girl Scout Memories!


Today my little Girl Scout & I went on a hike with her troop.
She was so excited the night before that she couldn't fall asleep!
Nina has wanted to join Girl Scouts for SO long - and we finally signed her up.
This is something that she has shown lots of interest in! 
It's really great to see her give this 110%
She has met a really great group of girls, and they're all born leaders!
In this short period of time, Nina has stepped out of her comfort zone - 
The confidence she's gained (on top of what she already has) is amazing!
The picture below is of Nina touching a lizard that we found on the hike.
Never in a million years would she have done this before Girls Scouts.
I had a great time joining her, the rest of the troop, and other parents!
I'm looking forward to many more fun outings with Nina, and the other Girl Scouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment