I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

1/26/11

Day 25 - Little Goodnight Kisses!


Nina was giving Jordan tender little smooches before bed. 
Although he seemed more interested in his hand, I know he loved every kiss!
I'll admit that I was a bit nervous about making Nina the middle child.
You always hear horror stories about how 'different' the middle child turns out.
Well, I'm here to say, so far - so good!
Is there still a chance for Nina to act like the attention craving middle child?
And if so, will I see these changes? Or will I be too busy?
I make it a point for Nina & I to have some mother/daughter time.
We get pedicures together, stay up late on the weekends to watch a movie,
we go out to dinner (just the two of us), and we plan fun things w/her friends.
Nina loves to help out with the baby, and she's very loving towards him.
She's even planning for his financial future! 
She has designated one of her many piggy banks for Jordan. 
She told us that she plans on helping Jordan open a bank account. 
How sweet is that?!
Tonight as I was snapping this picture with my iPhone, she kissed him,
rubbed his little head, and turned to me and said:
"When Jordan gets his 1st Student of the month award, 
you need to keep me home from school so I can be there to see it". 
Middle child syndrome? I think we're safe! 


No comments:

Post a Comment