I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

1/17/11

Day 17 - Jordan's Auntie Arlene


It was another "1st" for my little Jordan! 
Today he stayed with somebody other than family, while Danny & I were at work.
Was I concerned? Not any more than usual.
Was I nervous? Not at all.
Did I call, text, and/or email her all day? You betcha! 
Jordan is a pretty easy-going baby, who hardly cries, and loves to play -
I knew his "Auntie Arlene" (and cousin Daisy) would be perfect for the job!
(Her adorable dog Toby happens to be our dog Jordy's brother) 
While we were at Choc hospital with Jordan last week, 
Arlene sent me a text, offering to watch Jordan while my Grandma got over the flu.
A very generous offer indeed, and we gladly took her up on it!
They watched Sesame Street together, and even took a stroll in the backyard.
It felt great to be able to trust someone, other than our family. 
Arlene did a FANTASTIC job with one of my most prized possessions! 
I'm very grateful for such a wonderful person in my life!
Thank you for everything Arlene ~ XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment