I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

1/12/11

Day 12 - Addicted To Jordan!


Jordan & I were having a little play time on my bed today. 
I snapped this great shot with my iPhone. 
That phone holds some of my best memories.
I've got a serious problem that I should probably share with all of you. 
I'm madly, truly, deeply addicted to Jordan! And what's worse? 
I can't stop kissing his chubby cheeks, hands, feet, tummy, and multiple chins. 
But... I guess there are worse addictions out there, right?! 
The latest thing Jordan does is reach for my face when I'm near him. 
It melts my heart to see his little chubby digits reaching up to my face. 
And the look of determination in his eyes is just adorable! 
Once those little hands of pudgy goodness reach their destination, 
I flood his little face with a million kisses! 




No comments:

Post a Comment