I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

1/30/11

Day 30 - Cookies For Sale!

 Today, Girl Scouts across America 
started selling their yummy cookies!
Nina started her day by making phone calls to family across the state. 
Once the rain stopped, she started pounding the pavement!
She walked around our cul-de-sac, and down our street. 
She practiced her sales pitch with Danny, over & over again. 
He threw out different responses & questions to help prepare her for anything she might encounter on her 
cookie sale journey.
I went along for the trip, and thought she did a great job!

I was so excited when she asked if I could be her assistant!
Could this be my chance at playing 'Vanna' while I held up the cookie boxes? Or better yet, maybe I would get the important task of holding the money envelope for safe keeping?!
Oh wow, I thought to myself...
The possibilities could be endless!
Well, I'm here to say that I was neither.
I had the important task of standing behind the wagon, using my shoe as a wedge against the back tire, to keep the wagon from rolling back down a steep driveway! It was the best job ever 'cause I got to witness my Girl Scout sell her cookies! I'm so proud of you Nina XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment