I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

3/3/11

Wine, my Girls, and the Oscars!

Last Sunday marked one of my busiest days in February!
On top of the million & 1 things I get myself into,
I attended church with a group of friends, and then stayed for a 2 hour meeting.
After that, I had my first Pampered Chef cooking show in 6 years!
Talk about stressful!
And if that wasn't enough... 
I was waiting to hear how Brady's team did at their competition.

What is an Oscar gathering without wine?
I had set out several bottles for my girls & I to enjoy.
I thought it would be cute to add toy rings to use as wine markers.

I found a great blog that had some cute ideas for an Oscar party.
(I wish I could remember which site it was)
She had a link to print out a really neat Bingo game, and Oscar ballots.
My friends were gracious enough to play along!
We had a good time projecting a winner.
We would then laugh & joke about the actual winner.

I have the greatest friends! They all brought something yummy to share with others.
There was NO shortage of food, that's for sure!
Seafood dip, crackers, popcorn, cheese & crackers,
Chicken enchilada pizza, Pirate's booty, and...
I think you get the idea!

Here are my friends. Such a great group of gals!
Danielle, Cheryl, Alex, Robin, and Yvonne - 
We laughed, shared stories, laughed, ate some food,
drank some wine, played with Jordan, laughed,
and enjoyed watching the Oscars together.
I think I'll do this again next year!
Thanks for a GREAT time Ladies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment