I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

3/1/11

My not so Project 365!

Well folks, the time has come for me to admit that I'm a failure at my Project 365!
I'm trying not to beat myself up about this...
I love blogging, and taking pictures throughout my hectic day, BUT...
I'm finding it a bit difficult to blog every day.
With that being said, my blog project will now be 3, 6, or 5.
This means that I will post something new either in 3, 6, or 5 days.
Or it could mean that I'll post 3, 6, or 5 pictures at a time.
The possibilites are endless, and I don't think that's an unreasonable goal.
So for my faithful readers out there, if any of you exist,
Please keep your eye out for some pictures, and a new post coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment