I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

3/5/11

Weekend Fun (Part 2) ...continued

After Brady's senior photo shoot, I just had to stop by Sprinkles!
Have you tried a Sprinkles cupcake yet?
Prepare to be hooked!
Such darling, delicious treats. 
It's hard to claim 1 flavor as your favorite.

Don't ask me why, but I always snap a picture of my Sprinkles cupcakes.
I guess maybe because I like to savor the whole experience! 
I thought the shamrocks on top of the Irish chocolate cupcakes were adorable!
Not to mention... DELISH!

_____________________________________________________________

This afternoon, Jordan & I went to visit with my Grandparents.
They really enjoy when Jordan comes over!
They watch him a couple days during the week for us, and Jordan loves them! 

Here is Jordan playing in his great-grandparents' living room.
They spoil him rotten!
Every weekend they call me over to see what new toy they bought for him!
I think it's so special that he gets to spend time with my Grandparents.
They are my heart & soul, and we love them very much! 

_________________________________________________________

Nina likes to plan fun stuff as much as I do!
Danny says Nina & I are dangerous when we put our heads together.
You know what? I think he's right!
This morning, before we left for Corona Del Mar, 
Nina was on the phone with one of her little friends, planning a sleep over!
I thought it would be fun for them to hang out, so I said yes.
They started off the evening by applying tatoos to their arms! Funny stuff.
After a huge amount of giggles & laughter pouring out of Nina's room,
I called the girls to come out to the patio.
Before Nina's friend arrived, I had set up our projector in the backyard -
(Complete with chairs, a snack table, and plenty of cozy blankets)
They were SO excited for the outdoor movie experience.
I popped the popcorn, and they picked the movie.

Here they are watching Diary of a wimpy kid.
The picture is dark, but you kinda get the idea. 
So fun!

SATURDAY RECAP
The beach for a photo shoot,
Sprinkles for cupcakes,
Seeing my Grandparents for a visit,
And a sleepover for Nina.
It's been a very busy day! But honestly... 
I wouldn't have it any other way!


No comments:

Post a Comment