I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

3/2/11

Circus Party or bust!

Jordan's Circus party plans are constantly going through my brain!
I guess you could say I'm a bit OBSESSED with planning.
His party is only 5 months away, and I just know the time will fly!
Luckily I've gotten a few of the important details inked in my party planner.
(Important to me anyway)
I've got some ADORABLE cupcakes on order for Jordan's big day!
I also put my order in for some cookie pops! (cookies on a stick)
I know they're going to look AMAZING!
And last, but certainly not least, I've scheduled the photographer.
I'm so lucky to know someone that will take FABULOUS pictures of Jordan's party!
I've bought a few things for the big event, and certainly need to purchase more.
I've asked a few of my friends to keep their eyes peeled for anything/everything Circus!
Thanks to the watchful eye of one of my good friends Arlene,
I was able to grab a couple things from Michael's.
And they were on CLEARANCE! You can't beat that!
Not a minute goes by in my day that I'm not thinking, daydreaming,
fantasizing, or jotting down notes about Jordan's Circus Party...
I can't wait to see how this all turns out in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment