I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

3/11/11

He's my sunshine!

Every day I take a moment to thank God for my little Jordan.
We are so blessed to have him after a very sad miscarriage 3 years ago.
Time, faith, and Danny's support has helped with my healing process.
Since Jordan has come into our lives, my heart is happy again!
He really is my little angel. My sunshine.
Jordan is the missing piece to our family puzzle.
Our family is now complete. 
Mommy loves you Jordan.

Here's a little video I made for him.
He was actually sitting on my lap while I was creating this on my mac.
He squeeled with delight every time he saw the picture of Danny & I at the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment