I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

3/15/11

A visit from Uncle Sean!

I received a text message from my brother earlier today.
He said that they had gone to the beach, and that they were stopping by!
(He lives in Bakersfield, and we don't see him often enough)
I was SO excited to hear that we would be getting visitors.
And we hadn't seen my brother & his little family since Christmas day!
Needless to say, this was a very nice surprise!
We all hung out at my Grandparent's house, and had a nice dinner.

Jordan was having a good time sitting next to Uncle Sean.
My brother had so much fun playing with Jordan - a little boy!
(My brother has 3 darling little ladies)


My nieces Mia & Ava went crazy over their little cousin!
They kept touching his chubby cheeks, holding his hand,
and loved to put the pacifier in his mouth!


Being the good Auntie/Mommy that I am,
I taught Mia, Nina, and Zoe how to make tortilla masks!


Here's Jordan with his pretty cousin Zoe.
She kept whispering to me that she wanted to have a turn holding him.
She was so sweet with him.


Auntie Reanne had her chance to hold Jordan.
He was so happy seeing all the new faces!


Uncle Sean, Auntie Reanne, and his cousins Zoe, Mia, and Ava brought Jordan a gift.
2 very special books - The Grouchy Ladybug, and The very hungry Catepillar!
Jordan LOVES reading books, and I've been searching for these two stories.
It was a little late to read to him tonight due to the visit with family,
but you can be sure that I'm gonna read to Jordan tomorrow night!

And the cherry on top of my day was a text from my sister...
She was successful in finding Jordan The Very Hungry Catepillar plush toy!
I've been searching & searching & searching for it since they came out.
Thank you Auntie Sara, you saved me from having a meltdown!

No comments:

Post a Comment