I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

3/5/11

Weekend Fun (Part 2)

Saturdays are usually my busiest day of the weekend.
This is the day that I cram just about everything I can... and then some!
And I'm certain that I'm not alone in doing so.
On this particular Saturday, my son Brady had a senior photo shoot.
A High School senior! Yikes - I can't even believe it!
We met our favorite photographer in Corona Del Mar for the occasion.
Another gorgeous day in Southern California! We really lucked out.

Below is Danielle Odom Photography snapping some pics of Brady.
I captured this with my iPhone.
I couldn't wait to see how his pictures were going to turn out.
Danielle always ends up going above & beyond!

Here's one of the pictures she took!
Brady looks amazing. He's so handsome.

Since Brady missed our family photo shoot in Huntington Beach last month,
I asked Danielle if I could sneak in a few pictures of my 3 kids together!
She gladly obliged. See what I mean? Above & beyond!

Here's another one of my iPhone pictures.
Danielle Odom Photography snapped a couple pics while I was getting Jordan ready.

Brady & Nina's picture turned out great!
I just LOVE this picture of them.

____________________________________

Brady was supposed to get some shots of him while wearing his
California All Stars uniform, but he changed his mind at the last minute.
He brought it with him, but he was concerned about getting it full of sand.
The two pictures below are AMAZING!!
I think they turned out better than if he were to have his uniform on.
But I'll let you decide for yourself.

#1


 #2

Thank you so much Danielle Odom Photography!
You've managed to capture my most prized pocessions with fabulous results!
XoXo



No comments:

Post a Comment