I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

3/25/11

Lightsaber fun!

Oh my! It's been a while since I've posted anything.
I almost thought my busy mommy lifestyle caught up with me.

My nephew Jonathan is having his 3rd Birthday party on Saturday!
I can't believe how quickly time has gone by.

Because our calendar day is filled to the gills; and Jordan being very sick,
we're unable to attend his Star Wars themed celebration. Sad face.
So in hopes to make up for it, I offered to make a tasty treat.

I made chocolate lightsabers!
I surprised my sister-in-law with an email, asking if I could make these.
She was very excited that I was doing this!

Here are the tags I made.
I thought they were too plain. But I did the best with what I had.
Besides... little boys don't really care about the "cutsie" stuff.

 This is how they looked once I put everything together.
Again, a little plain in my opinion. I'm still waiting for the WOW factor!
Perhaps a colorful ribbon would have done the trick... Next time! :)

I made a few extra so my sister-in-law could display some on the table.
These were really fun, and super easy to make!
I'm sure they'll be a hit for the young Jedi masters!
Now that I've done this, my wheels are screeching with LOTS of ideas!

1 comment:

  1. Good job honey. Donna was very grateful when I dropped them off.

    ReplyDelete