I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

3/5/11

Weekend Fun (Part 1)

Once Friday evening hits, my weekend begins, and so does the fun!
My weekends are ALWAYS jam-packed with places to go, and people to see.
And this weekend was no exception...

Friday night was Nina's weekly girl scout meeting.
She looks forward to her meetings with great eagerness! 
And she LOVES getting together with her girl scout friends.
When these little ladies get together, there is no shortage of laughs!

 Below the girls are working on a story board of fun things they've done.
They carefully chose pictures, glued them on colorful paper, and wrote a caption.

 Here is the finished product!
The girls were all smiles after working so hard, and completing their board.
You can see the pride in their smiles!

 Here's a closer look.
I was really impressed with their creativity!
I didn't realize just how many fun things they've done together.
Nina is having such a great time in girl scouts, 
and it makes me so happy to see her smile!




No comments:

Post a Comment