I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

5/4/11

Our 2011 World Champion athlete!

This is my son Brady. 
He's a competitive cheerleader for the California All Stars in San Marcos.
This past weekend, he became a 2011 WORLD CHAMPION!
His dreams have become reality in just 2 short years,
and Danny & I couldn't be more proud of Brady!


Sunday morning I received a very emotional phone call from Brady...
He got the gold medal, and a Worlds ring.
We now had a World Champion athlete in the family!
Talk about a very proud moment for us all!!
I didn't waste any time with getting some banners made,
and putting together a last minute surprise party!


My dear friend Cheryl welcomed her daughter Dori home from college,
and I jumped at the chance to have her come over to help with the banners!
She was very happy to help, and did an excellent job!


"Welcome home World Champion"
This is the banner we hung on the garage door.
We couldn't wait for him to see it when he got home!
{Thank you so much for helping us Dori!}


Here is a video of Brady and his teams' winning routine!
Please take a minute to watch it. You'll be amazed, I promise!



Monday evening we were expecting Brady home around 7:30pm.
That meant I had less than 24 hours to put something together for Brady.
I had very little time to gather some friends & family -
But this is what I was able to put together on such short notice...


I had a great time putting this last minute surprise together for Brady!


Here's a close-up picture of the cupcakes I made.


Along with a couple pictures of our World Champion,
I had an ice cream bar, and a few other goodies for everyone to enjoy.
We also had a do-it-yourself burrito bar for dinner.
       


Another picture of my cupcakes.

California All Stars - 2011 World Champions!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
We love you Brady - XoXo


No comments:

Post a Comment