I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

5/18/11

Spring pictures!

Spring has sprung, and that means... another photo shoot!
I adore looking at pictures of my 3 beautiful children.
And we were lucky enough to find Danielle Odom Photography
She's an amazing photograhper that helps capture everything my heart desires!
The kids grumble when they know they'll be taking pictures...
But I'm sure they'll thank me some day!

Last weekend we met Danielle at a park, near our house.
I scoured the stores to find the perfect color combo for the kids.
I was SO pleased with how perfect the kids' pictures turned out.
These are only a few shots - I'm waiting for the disc to arrive!


My boys ~ Brady & Jordan
They make my heart swell with love!


Brady, Nina, and Jordan
They are my World! How did I get so lucky?
God is good!


Notice how the basket is tipping... My baby is a chubby-chubber.
I was standing nearby in an effort to grab the basket before it tipped over!
He was more interested in the ribbon than anything else.


One of my all-time favorite pictures of Jordan.
The photographer was lucky to get this shot!
He kept playing with the latches, and wouldn't put his head up.


Jordan & Nina
She's such a sweet big sister!
Jordan already enjoys tormenting her - he likes to pull her hair!


No comments:

Post a Comment