I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

5/7/11

Mother's Day Tea!

During Nina's last girl scout meeting, the girls held a Mother's Day Tea party.
I can speak for all the other Moms when I say we were so excited!
The troop leader did an excellent job in organizing this special tea.
All the girls were told to wear their Mom's dress & heels!


The table was set up with our pretty tea cups & saucers.


There was a variety of delicious teas to choose from.



And we even got to feast on little, cucumber sandwiches!
They were delish.


We were treated to juicy strawberries, dipped in chocolate.
Yummo!


And as if that wasn't enough already...
Our girls were making the Moms a special,
Mother's Day present, to give us at the tea party!


After a few last minute touch-ups, we were ready to have some tea!
Nina was fixing Vanessa's hair for her.


Pinkies out!
I picked one of my favorite tea flavors: Peach


Nina was nibbling on a yummy, frosted cookie.
She looked so cute wearing my cocktail ring & Tiffany bracelet!


The girls couldn't wait to pose for pictures!


Natalie, Genie, Vanessa, Nina, and Bethanie ~
Thank you for making our Mother's Day SO SPECIAL!
We're incredibly blessed with such sweet little ladies!
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment