I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

5/24/11

PROM - Brady & Maddie style!

Brady & Maddie went to their Senior Prom together.
They are so stinkin' cute!
Two great kids that are the best of friends.
Some of the pictures really capture how much fun they have together!


Brady & Maddie - Class of 2011


Brady gave Maddie her corsage.
So cute!


They both looked great in purple.
I think Maddie looks radiant!


They make the best faces!


See what I mean?


I love the back of Maddie's dress - so pretty!


Here they are again... looking gorgeous!


I love all of their poses.
You can see that they have a great time, wherever they are!
I just can't believe Brady is graduating!


Beautiful pictures Brady & Maddie!
Congratulations & Best Wishes for your bright future ahead!
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment