I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

5/6/11

A Fiesta with Friends!

Since I was in party planning mode {like always}
I wanted to do something different this year...
I wanted to celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
So a quick punchbowl.com invitation, and few grocery items,
I was ready to roll!


I displayed the salsa in a couple of my favorite Margarita glasses.
I can't believe they're almost 12 years old!
I used a Serape I found at my Grandma's house for the tablecloth.


On one of my MANY trips/party adventures to Party City,
I found some really fun sticky mustaches!
I actually giggled when I saw them. Oh what fun we would have with these!


Ray, Matt, Brady, and Andrew were such good sports!
I didn't even have to tell them to put them on...
I turned around and saw them with a catepillar above their lip -
Too funny!


My Cinco de Mayo Fiesta wouldn't be complete without 
the Margarita machine, and Taco bar. 
Thank you to my friends who all brought something to share.
You guys helped make everything delish!


Michelle, Yvonne, Cheryl, Alex, and I were
enjoying our Margaritas!
Sadly, it had been a while since I had one.
But I certainly made up for it last night!



Time to eat!


The taco bar was a huge hit!
And so were the Margaritas :D

Danny & Jordan arrived a little late from my Mother-in-law's house.
But they were just in time to celebrate as we were about to hit
a pinata outside! Alex brought one, and filled it with goodies!
Thank you for joining Danny & I on our 1st ever Cinco de Mayo Fiesta!


No comments:

Post a Comment