I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

4/25/11

Nina's Easter Egg-stravaganza!

Saturday marked Nina's 4th Annual Easter egg coloring party.
I have so much fun planning this every year!
I started doing this one Easter weekend when I realized that
I had bought 8 boxes of egg coloring kits by accident.
I found a way to take lemons, and make lemonade...
I made an annual event out of it!

Here is the party table!
This was fun to put together at 2am.
(I wanted to surprise Nina when she woke up)
Fun glasses to drink out of, and bunny ears to wear!
Not to mention, cupcakes & marshmallow pops.


I made Nina wait before she started snacking on the treats.
I made her wait for her guests, just so I could snap pictures!


Nina, Maddie, Amber & Kaitlyn were equipped with their ears,
and ready to decorate!


In the invitation, I told the kids to bring 12 - 18 hard boiled eggs.
(We would provide the rest)
Almost instantly, Nina's egg coloring party was in full swing!
Such talented kids, creating wonderfully decorated eggs.
How fun!


There was NO shortage of eggs, coloring kits, glitter, paint, etc.
They were all having a blast!
Us parents were visiting in the dining room.
We loved how all of them started singing together - so cute!


Vanessa, Nina, and Emily - taking a break for some Bunny punch.
They just love using these fun glasses to drink out of!


Feast your eyes on these beautifully colored eggs!
Such talented kiddos.
I'm so happy they had fun together!
It makes all the hours of lost sleep, chocolate spills,
and endless bags of lollipop sticks all worth it!

1 comment: