I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

4/11/11

A baby and his ball.

The weather this past weekend was just gorgeous!
Taking advantage of the warm sun, I put Jordan out back.
Becuase he's so fair-skinned, I didn't keep him out too long.


This is Jordan's ball. It's actually his favorite toy right now.
My Grandma bought this for him a week ago.
A little flying bug caught his attention for a moment.


I've fallen in love with his rich hair color!
And as my friend pointed out, it's shiny too.
We all have very dark hair, so I'm not sure where this
warm, chocolate color comes from... but it's nice!


Jordan wasn't sure what to think about the grass...
He just focused on grabbing his ball!


I get the biggest kick out of his dimpled hands.
And I'm crazy about his little toesies!


Jordan could play with his ball ALL day!

No comments:

Post a Comment