I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

4/25/11

Pancake Breakfast 2011

Happy Easter!
What a GREAT weekend filled with friends & family.
We're so Blessed to be surrounded by such loving people!
This Easter was already extra special because it was
Jordan's very 1st Easter Holiday!

We kicked off our weekend with friends & a pancake breakfast!
I used to attend this very breakfast every year when I was little.
And I'm so excited to start bringing the kids, and making a new tradition.
We had delicious pancakes, eggs, sausage, hashbrowns & juice.
It was just what we needed to get us prepared for a fun day ahead!

I couldn't wait for Jordan to take a picture with the Easter Bunny!
I guess Jordan couldn't wait either...
He fell asleep in my arms 30 seconds before the bunny arrived!
My tired little baby was slumped over in Mr. Bunny's arms.
(Our friends' son Andrew was the bunny)

This was actually our last picture of our fun morning.
Just another cute memory to look back on!


Here is Nina getting her face painted.
She chose a cute little baby chick.


Jordan also got his face painted!
Here he's getting his little pink bunny nose.
He must have enjoyed it, because he sat still until she finished.


My little Easter Bunny!


Jordan did very well at his first Easter egg hunt!
As a rule, the parents couldn't help their little ones,
So we sat him down near an egg, and he picked it up!


We had a really fun time with our friends, The Cooley's.
Ray & Cheryl are two AMAZING parents that have raised
4 AMAZING children!
Danny & I feel very Blessed to have them in our lives!
Thank you for the invitation to the pancake breakfast.
This was just what we needed to kick off a great Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment