I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

4/1/11

Getting ready for a Circus Party!

The Circus is coming...
Time is passing by at warp speed!
I can remember when I was pregnant with Jordan...
I had already decided that his 1st Birthday would be Cirucs themed!
Tomorrow Jordan is 8 months old, and I've got 4 months to
make his first ever birthday party a SUCCESS!
I'm so lucky & thankful that my friends are even hunting for Circus items!

Here's a picture of the Circus loot I've collected so far.
I've got SO many ideas overflowing in my head,
and TONS of inspiration from some really great party websites/blogs!

I've mentioned in a previous post that I got the custom cupcakes on order,
I've ordered cookies on a stick, and...
I have a great photographer coming to capture Jordan's special day!
Now if I can just scale down his guest list from 100+ guests... Winky face

No comments:

Post a Comment