I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

2/28/12

My Tiffany-themed Bday party!

This post took place last year, back in October.
This is the continuation of my Birthday celebration,
down at our time share, in San Clemente, CA
We had some of our closest friends come down to celebrate with us.
We all enjoyed this little party that I put together,
before we headed to the restaurant on the pier.

I created this entire party!
I love, love, love everything about Tiffany & Co.
So naturally, I wanted my special day to reflect that.


Every party needs beautiful cookies!
I had these made especially for me.
Pretty, right?


I wrapped all the plasticware in napkins, and added cute,
decorative napkin rings.


I made these darling cupcake toppers!


Another picture of my special, Tiffany themed toppers.


Shrimp cocktail...


Crackers & dip...


Crackers & cheese


A delicous, oriental chicken salad,
and some marshmallow pops I dipped.


One of my favorite parties so far!


Here's another view of my party table.
Look at the gorgeous Ocean, in the background!!
This was seriously, the best day ever : )


This was my Birthday cake!
My wonderful friend, Cheryl made this all by herself.
Now mind you, this was her FIRST time ever using fondant!!
I was SO surprised when she brought this over, and surprised me!
I've got the bestest friend in the whole, wide world!

No comments:

Post a Comment