I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

2/27/12

Birthday weekend in San Clemente! {last October}

This is how far behind I am in posting on my blog...
Last year I uploaded all of these pictures, with the intention of
posting about our fun weekend.
Here we are in February of 2012 - this was from October of 2011!
I'll do my best at trying to remember all the details. LOL

This is beautiful San Clemente, CA {last October}
We have a time share, and we go out to visit for a week.
Our week just so happened to be during my Birthday!
I took time off of work, and invited some of our friends to
come down and help us celebrate my Birthday!

This picture was taken from our balcony.
The weather was gorgeous.

Another balcony shot, and a beautiful sunset.


This would be Jordan's 2nd time coming out with us.
He was only 2 months old when we last came here.
He really had a great time, as did all of us!
Here we are stopping for a pic on the pier.
We don't always dress color coordinated for a casual stroll.
We were dressed for my Birthday dinner reservations, later that evening.


My baby girl, and me. 


There's Danny & the baby, enjoying their people watching.


After our walk, a few more of our friends arrived for my celebration!
There's nothing like having great company, and great friends.


Lisa, Cheryl, and Myrna ~ the 3 best friends a girl could have!
I was so happy they came out to meet us for my Birthday.


Daddy & Jordan were checking out the view from our balcony.


I wanted my birthday dinner at Fisherman's restaurant!
We made reservations, but still had to wait a long time.
I didn't mind because I wanted to be eating dinner, with my friends, 
and wonderful family, eating to my heart's content, and watching the sun set.
And lucky me... I got to do all of that!!


We had a big group join us for dinner, so we had to sit
at two different tables.
I loved this pictures of my daughter.


Our friends Greg & Lisa


My nearest & dearest friend, Cheryl & her hubby Ray


A pretty view of where we were sitting.


My clam chowder!
I'm not joking when I say this was the most delicious bowl of soup
I've ever tasted!


I feasted on steak, veggies, and rice.
So delish!


My Birthday ice cream cake!
One of my friends told our waiter that it was my Birthday.
Everyone sang to me - it was great!
A wonderful dining experience, with wonderful friends & family!

No comments:

Post a Comment