I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

2/28/12

Irvine Park Railroad

Halloween has come, and gone. 
In fact, that was SO last year. Literally!
This is another post that I didn't get around to posting.
I apologize for my lateness...

Nina, and her girl scout troop headed over to
Irvine park railroad in Irvine, CA 
We kicked off the fall season with a 
fun-filled day at the pumpkin patch!


The girls were ready to head into the hay maze!


Nina & I stopped to take a picture.
All of us were having so much fun!


Jordan took lots of pictures like this while we were there.
I thought he made a very cute Frankenstein!


Melanie, Natalie, my daughter Nina, and Vanessa were about to
head into the haunted house for a little scary fun!


I just LOVE this picture!
Jordan made a cute kitty, and Nina a darling witch.


Vanessa, Nina, and Bethanie were enjoying their day!
Aren't they adorable?


Genie, Nina, and Natalie


A cute little pony/hay ride.


Some of the girl scouts were waving to the people on the train.


We all took a lunch break, before heading out for more fun.


Nina's troop leader Yvonne, Co-leader Alex, and myself.


The girls had their tickets, and they were anxiously waiting their turn
for the train ride around the park.


Jordan was enjoying his first train ride, very much!
I think his smile says it all.


This was the last picture of the day!
So much fun at Irvine park railroad -
they offer so much fun for the kids.
We can't wait to go back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment