I'm just your average Mom & Wife,
who leads a fabulously crazy life.
I do a million & 1 things during the day,
and try like heck to blog about them!

8/31/11

California Adventure with Nina!

Hanging out with Nina is one of my favorite things to do!
She's my little mini me, and we have so much fun together!
Her and I decided to spend a full day at Disneyland, and 
California Adventure.
All that park hopping can be exhausting!
But it was worth the sore calves, and tired feet.


Nina and I were ready to tackle the day at the Disneyland resort!


We stopped to watch this great show.
A very talented group of young kids. They had Nina & I dancing!
They sang songs from Disney channel shows & movies.


I made reservations for lunch, and got a reserved seat forWorld of Color!
We couldn't wait to see the show.


Meanwhile, Nina did a little rock climbing...


And we tried on silly ears.


We had a little ketchup with our dinner.
{Only 2 packets were left by the time we finished eating!}


We even got to take a picture with Russell!
He's soooo cute!!


World of Color!
Fabulous show. Nina and I really enjoyed it.
It was a perfect ending to a fabulous day with my baby girl!
I love you Nina!

No comments:

Post a Comment